Company: Oculus Search Partners
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 12, 2021
FINANCIAL ADVISOR-- Salary to start (55K-70K) + Bonus + Full
Benefits + Ability to Grow Your Own Book
Average Producers Make (100K-150K) with high level producers
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently
using the prescribed sales process.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit
union staff by conducting regular staff training,
attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and
functions and sending referrals back to the Credit Union.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals as established
in the credit union commitment letter.
- Present a professional image in all interactions both
personally and professionally.
- Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and
resources as prescribed by Brokerage Services, Inc., and the Credit
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as
well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market
conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty,
fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in
the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves. Grow Your
- Meet or exceed individual production goals - with an
appropriate product mix.
- Continually strive to grow business via Lobby Days, seminars
and workshops, execution on system of referrals, segmentation of
book of business, etc.
- In collaboration with the Credit Union, create and execute on
an annual Marketing Plan. Other
- Attend and participate in meetings, virtual and face to face,
- Other duties as assigned. Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent
trade-off in professional work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services
sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least
$150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business
relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create
and deliver an effective message scaled to the appropriate
- Life/Health License(s)
- Series 7, 63/65 and/or 66 Licenses. SKILLS
- Selling Securities
- Selling Insurance
- Relationship-selling a must
- Branch model experience - Bank or Credit Union --
Keywords: Oculus Search Partners, Silver Spring , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!