Treasury Management Technician
Company: Ullico Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Ullico Inc. is actively recruiting a Treasury Management
Technician for our Silver Spring, MD office. -The candidate will
perform the following duties: -DUTIES: -1. - - - - - - - -Process
checks daily.a. Compare printed checks to associated check
registers to confirm that all requested checks have printed.b. - -
- - - - - -Download and attach supporting documents.c. - - - - - -
- -Obtain signatures from authorized signers.d. - - - - - - - -Send
checks to requestors by mail or interoffice.e. - - - - - - -
-Maintain and file check support paperwork. -Scan and save on
2. - - - - - - - -Process check deposits using the bank's Remote
Check Deposit service. -Reconcile and release wires, checks and ACH
deposits for all entities, tracing from the daily bank reports to
the ledger. -Release them in Lawson CB-20 same day.
3. - - - - - - - -Process stop payments and voids for checks. -
4. - - - - - - - -Review positive pay reports. -Print and compare
to available check registers to decision suspect items before bank
deadlines. -Contact Third Party Administrators to confirm whether
or not checks are good. -Work with business units to investigate
5. - - - - - - - -Run bank transaction reports daily from various
on-line bank systems and save onto designated network folders for
use by Treasury and other departments.
6. - - - - - - - -Assist with processing wires. -Verify wire
instructions and authorizations. -Input wire information into bank
software platform. -Provide wire confirmations when necessary.
7. - - - - - - - -Daily input of Control totals for ACH files sent
to the banks.
8. - - - - - - - -Monitor and Resolve emails in the
firstname.lastname@example.org inbox that pertain to this job's primary
responsibilities and notify coworkers of any urgent non primary
9. - - - - - - - -Provide documentation for SOX and other audit
10. - - - - - -Perform other job related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS:1. - - - - - - - -High School Diploma or
equivalent.2. - - - - - - - -Two years accounting and office
experience in Treasury preferred.3. - - - - - - - -Knowledge and
experience with Windows, Excel and Lawson preferred.4. - - - - - -
- -Must take company math test.5. - - - - - - - -Experience
entering, reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and
calculating financial transactions.6. - - - - - - - -Demonstrated
strong oral and written communication skills. -For over 90 years,
Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has
been a proud partner of the labor movement, keeping union families
safe and secure. -From insurance products that protect union
members, leaders and employers, to investments in building projects
that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue
to trust us with protecting their families, employees, businesses
and investments. -For additional information, visit
We offer a competitive starting salary and an outstanding benefits
package including health/dental/vision, 401(k) and pension plan.
-For immediate consideration please forward your cover letter and
resume to: HRDRESUME@ullico.com (please include position title in
the subject line). Fax 202/962/8856. Ullico is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. -Ullico participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Ullico Inc., Silver Spring , Treasury Management Technician, Accounting, Auditing , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!