Company: Giant Food
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Finance Analyst develops cross functional financial analysis
and support to all areas of the business as assigned. Research and
analyze data to respond to ad hoc requests.
- Daily, weekly sales reporting, analysis and budgeting.
- Utilize advanced technical PC and data management skills to
continually improve upon existing processes, techniques and
leverage financial systems in the innovative development and
implementation of executive level reporting tools which aid in the
communication of financial results.
- Various periodic and ad hoc reports cross functionally
- Preparation of schedules, templates, narratives and
facilitation of the process to ensure achievement of
- Provide analytical support and proactively identify, analyze
and interpret business performance drivers and opportunities.
- Provides analytical support of the P&L lines related to
period diagnostics and drivers for various departments
- Interfaces with business leads to determine plans for future
periods and support them in projecting financial impact
- Prepares schedules, variance explanations and budget
- Collects, evaluates and analyzes financial information
submitted by the business as an input to development of long-term
(multi-year) planning, annual budget, quarterly forecast updates
and period/weekly projections
- Using trend analysis, variance analysis versus Budgets,
- Root cause analysis to determine drivers for variances in
- Identify insights and suggest actionable
- 5-7 years
- Bachelors Degree. Masters Preferred - Finance, Accounting or
Keywords: Giant Food, Silver Spring , Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!