Staff Accountant (AR) - Remote for DMV Candidates!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Staff Accountant - Non-Profit Organization in DC! About the
Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a non-profit organization in MoCo whose focus is
to strengthen communities in America.
- Due to a project, they are hiring a temporary Staff Accountant
in their DC office!
- The position is remote and the schedule is Monday - Friday 8
- Pay is $33-38/hr - a great place to network, learn new
software, and keep your skills alive!
- This position is temporary, but for the right candidate, it
could go permanent!
- The company is known for investing in its employees and
promoting from within.
- Some of the employee reviews include things like:
- "Everyone you work with is helpful and cares deeply about the
mission. It's a very inviting environment and the CEO is a great
leader for the organization."
- "Well-resourced organization doing great work in the community.
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
- Full Cycle AR
- Post journal entries to the general ledger.
- General ledger accounting through month-end close.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Perform various account reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to
general ledger accounts.
- Develop and document internal processes and workflow.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Assist with the preparation of balance sheets, profit & loss
statements, and other reports to summarize current and projected
company financial position. Preferred Qualifications for the Staff
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years' accounting experience
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Silver Spring , Staff Accountant (AR) - Remote for DMV Candidates!, Accounting, Auditing , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!