Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: March 18, 2023
About the Company and Overview of the Role:
- Our repeat client is a non profit located in Silver Spring, MD
in business for over 30 years!
- Due to growth, they are looking to welcome a second self
starting, highly organized Staff Accountant to join their team on a
contract to hire basis.
- For the right candidate, this position can go permanent!
- Schedule: Position is hybrid to start- 2 days in office, 3 days
work from home. Company is located in Silver Spring and is metro
- Candidates must be local
- Hours: Typically 9am-5pm with a one hour lunch. Hours are very
- Company offers amazing benefits once permanent, including a
- Reconciliation of all G/L accounts including bank
reconciliations, federal receivables and payables.
- Prepare monthly billings and follow up on outstanding
- Assist with monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Review weekly payroll that is prepared by another staff
- Tracking of all Subcontractor financial activity.
- Updating internal reports necessary for grants
- Assist in preparation of grant proposals.
- Prepare AP import files from Concur into Costpoint.
- Assist in preparation of annual audit
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related highly
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply!
- Public Accounting experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint software preferred, but not
- Knowledge of Concur Invoice and Expense processing
- Proficiency in Excel required (ability to do vlookup)
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Silver Spring , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...