Company: DARCARS Automotive Group
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDARCARS Automotive Group is now hiring for a
Part-Time Receptionist! As the Receptionist you are the front-line
representative for the dealership and must represent the dealership
in a professional, friendly manner at all times. She/he greets
customers as they enter the showroom and directs them to the
appropriate party in accordance with dealership policies and
answers basic inquiries. The receptionist intercepts, screens, and
routes incoming calls and takes thorough messages and provides
basic information to callers. The receptionist also assists in
salesperson day to day activities such as administering dealer tags
and gas tickets.
In this role, you'll:
- Greet showroom customers and determine the nature of their
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the
appropriate salesperson that a customer is waiting, or introduce
the customer to a salesperson.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive
inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Enter data into computer operated prospect tracking
- Manage switch board.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and
efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on
- Take thorough messages indicating the caller's first and last
name, company name if applicable, the time, and the message the
caller wishes to leave.
- Communicate messages to all appropriate parties in a timely
- Provide basic information to callers who have general
- Update and distribute company telephone roster when
- Perform clerical duties and accounting duties as assigned by
controller or GSM.
- Serve as showroom greeter.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Make transaction receipts for sale and service department *if
- Must be able to speak clearly and pleasantly on the telephone
and convey the image of professionalism and competence to callers
and in-person customers
- Strong communication skills with both customers and DARCARS
- Ability to speak multiple languages (Spanish and Chinese) is a
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend
instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well
as converse comfortably with customers
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings and
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable safe driving
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background)This job
advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. This
advertisement is merely a preview of the role in solicitation. The
employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to
perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a
supervisor. DARCARS Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. Powered by
Keywords: DARCARS Automotive Group, Silver Spring , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!