Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Part Time, After School, Evenings & Weekends)
Company: Goldfish Swim School - Silver Spring
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Paid training, set shifts, no late nights, AND pay rate up to
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
We're looking for responsible, consistent and hard-working
applicants who care about the progress of our students. Please do
not apply if you're not able to maintain a consistent schedule of
at least 3 shifts per week.
Schedule availability must include:
at least one (1) weekday evening
at least one (1) weekend morning
We have a mission to teach kids how to swim and be safer, in and
around the water, while
making each kiddo's experience GOLDEN! We desire to maintain a "get
it mentality, a "want it"
attitude, and the "capacity" to learn and grow professionally and
personally. That is why we
are always smiling!
Our team is growing, and we are looking for team players who are
enthusiastic, have a can-do
attitude, and enjoy working with children. We provide paid
on-the-job training, flexible
scheduling, a rewarding work environment, and a one-of-a-kind
culture that will make you smile
If you, or someone you know, want to work in an environment where
you can make a difference
in the lives of children, join our team!
Job Title: Swim Instructor (teacher) and/or Lifeguard
Summary: Instructs students on water safety and proper swim
techniques based on a thorough
knowledge of the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
- Paid training
- Leadership roles available to anyone with the "get it"
mentality, a "want it" attitude
- Flexible hours & Great pay *Hourly Pay Scale- earn up to
$18/hour based upon weekly hour commitment
- Valuable work experience and advancement opportunities exist
for the right candidate
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Referral Bonuses
- Free swim lessons to your immediate family (after 90 days of
- Fun staff outings
- Hard work is rewarded with Snack Shack bonuses, gift cards, and
- Ability to work with children of all ages and ability
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational
- Must pass a background check (included with training)Duties and
- Provides swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents.
Lifeguard responsibility and
- administers first aid when necessary
- Evaluates students' progress, and completes required
- Interacts with parents/guardians on the activities and
development of students' swim skills
- Attend required/mandatory workshops and in-service training
outside of regular working hours
- Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the
EmployerEducation/Experience: Current High School Student (minimum
experience in child care, as a camp counselor, coach or mentor.
Passion for fitness and the sport
Certifications: Willing to obtain/maintain current Lifeguard,
CPR/AED, and First Aid
certifications within 90 days of hire. If you are not Lifeguard
certified, we offer Lifeguard
Keywords- swim, swim instructor, lifeguard, camp counselor, child
care, children, teacher,
coach, mentor, fitness, swim, swim instructor, lifeguard, camp
counselor, child care, children,
teacher, coach, mentor, fitness, entry-level, hiring immediately,
part time All associated locations are independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
Goldfish Swim School Corporate.
Keywords: Goldfish Swim School - Silver Spring, Silver Spring , Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Part Time, After School, Evenings & Weekends), Education / Teaching , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!