Manager Marketing II
Company: Laureate Education
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: December 4, 2019
GENERAL SUMMARY:We seek a dynamic and resourceful Senior Manager,
Alumni Engagement to work in our Columbia location as a member of
the Walden University Marketing Team, reporting to the Vice
President, Consumer Engagement.
The Senior Manager, Alumni Engagement is responsible for leading
the planning, development, and implementation of data-driven,
technology-enabled evolution of membership engagement for Walden
University Alumni. This role will define, build, and execute
customer-centric strategies to deliver continuous enrollment and
loyalty with Walden University Alumni. In this role, you will
advocate for customer experience as you collaborate and influence
cross-functional partners in the prioritization process and advance
our enrollment recruitment strategies for Alumni. You will also
define and drive forward overall strategy for data and tech stack
evolution, educating internal and external stakeholders on the
capabilities and ongoing benefits of the evolving marketing
capabilities supported by technology, data and creative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities include:
- Customer Journey Strategy
- Design, build, and own the omni-channel Alumni customer journey
- Deploy end-to-end customer lifecycle recruitment, overseeing,
and developing/activating various touchpoints within the customer
- On-going optimization and orchestration of journey strategy
based on data-driven analysis and insights.Develop automation of
end to end journey mapping from content to commerce, optimizing
paths to purchasePrecision Marketing
- Implement advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses
various customer profiles and triggers based on prior purchase or
engagement history (product interest, brand affinity, gender, and
- Optimize ad strategies and delivery through A/B testing,
audience analysis, and segmentation. Run end-to-end media
campaigns: keyword research, campaign strategy, ad writing, bid
management, and margin optimizationMeasurement and Analytics
- Interpret business operations, strategies, and issues to design
comprehensive CX measurement programs
- Conduct analysis on CX data for trends, relationships,
patterns, pain points and opportunities.
- Create concise executive summaries and data packs to articulate
the business cases, current states, and effectiveness of CX
- Lead dashboarding and reporting through data visualization and
storytelling to enable operating teams to take actionEDUCATION
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Extensive experience with the customer relationship management
and marketing automation platforms, Salesforce and/or Marketo
experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge on the evolving state of the CRM Marketing
Technology Stack and the know-how to leverage cutting edge
technologies to improve CRM capabilities.
- Experience with traditional and digital advertising, inclusive
of technology platforms, available data sources and methods of
executing data-driven campaigns.
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization skills desired;
familiarity with key digital analytics tools such as Google
Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Tableau (or equivalent)
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint,
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills. A good
listener, collaborator, and influencer.
Keywords: Laureate Education, Silver Spring , Manager Marketing II, Executive , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!