Data Analytics Manager
Company: DLH CORPORATION
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: February 22, 2021
DLH Corporation serves federal government clients throughout the
United States and abroad delivering technology enabled solutions in
key health and human services programs. The Company's core
competencies include secure data analytics and statistics, clinical
trials and laboratory services, a full suite of public health
research offerings, performance evaluation, system modernization,
operational logistics and readiness, and strategic digital
communications. DLH has over 2,000 employees serving numerous
government agencies. DLH's portfolio consists of Defense & Veteran
Health Solutions, Human Services Solutions and Public Health & Life
Sciences. Purpose of Position: The successful candidate will
provide analytical expertise and support for the Head Start
project. The candidate will develop recommendations and
methodologies to help the client capture the most critical,
actionable data to achieve their objectives.--
- Evaluates analytics data and makes recommendations to
continually improve the effectiveness of the project products.
- Identifies patterns based on aggregate data to find risks or
opportunities and makes performance change recommendations and will
be responsible for creating monthly reports for the client and
- Benchmarks and tracks success metrics and provide feedback loop
for the client and project team.
- Develops recommendations in partnership with the data analytics
team to improve database design and data capture mechanisms for the
Office of Head Start.
- Assures and maintains the quality and integrity of analytical
research using standard industry techniques.
- Works with other team members to share important information
and increase awareness of relevant data. Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Analytics, Computer
Science, or a related field.
- 2-3 years experience working with data and performance
- An advanced degree is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, SQL, data analysis tools, Tableau.
- Supports planning and development of analytics solutions, works
on complex problems, and crafts impactful solutions.
- Assists with the development of internal innovative data
science solutions, working across a diverse range of domains such
as risk management and product development.
- Supports design work, and helps to construct, and tests
exploratory data analyses to help the client make impactful data
- Identifies, reviews, and integrates data sources; evaluates
data and identifies technical areas for opportunity, and helps to
lead innovation projects that demonstrate value.
- Evaluates and evolves existing user data strategies, which
include user metrics, measurement frameworks, and methods to
measurement, and ensures accuracy within metrics.
- Supports brainstorming, project scoping, technical approach
creation, and technical quality review; and is hands-on to achieve
- Keeps up to date on research and industry trends. DLH
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: DLH CORPORATION, Silver Spring , Data Analytics Manager, Executive , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!