Director of Grants & Contracts
Company: Affiliated Sante Group
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking to join an organization that
truly makes a direct impact on the community?Are you ready to help
elevate a successful behavior health non-profit to the next
level?Want to leave your footprint in the world using your grant or
accounting skills?We have the perfect opportunity for you!Santé is
seeking a Full-Time Director of Grants & Contracts to join our team
in Silver Spring, MD! In this hybrid role, you will be an essential
member of the Executive Leadership team. You will work closely with
program directors, stakeholders, and funders, focusing on
overseeing the Grants Department and the entire grant lifecycle. By
joining Sante and supporting its mission, you will make more than a
living. You will make a difference! What You'll Get:
- The rare opportunity to make a difference in the very community
that you call home. We are leading providers in Behavioral and
- Salary Range: $85,000-$98,000 commensurate with
- Competitive benefits package including a 403(b) with company
- Opportunities for career growth, training, professional
development, and a flexible work schedule.
- Tuition assistance.
- Company-wide wellness program.
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Smart, passionate, and engaged coworkers.
- New Hires COVID-19 Vaccine Bonus: one-time special payment of
$500.00 for up-to-date vaccination. As defined by the CDC, up to
date includes all recommended doses in an individual's primary
series of the COVID-19 vaccine and a booster dose when
- This position will transition into a hybrid role and consist of
three days in the office and two days remote once training is
completed. What You'll Do:Grant Management:
- Oversee reporting of $12M in funding in 40 different cost
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising Contract
Managers and Grant Accountants
- Develop, update, and maintain a comprehensive grant
- Act as a procurement officer for new and renewed grant awards,
which will include a partnership with Chief Executive Officer,
program directors, and other internal stakeholders.
- Draft templates for contacts and grants and provide on-site
training to staff on contractual and compliance topics.
- Collect grants and contract award documents for submission to
funders and ensure proper maintenance and storage of
- Create and maintain project records in Blackbaud, including
revenue. recognition, multi-job cost allocations, reports, and
- Supervise timely submission of grant agency invoices.
- Oversee preparation of annual final grant reports.
- Oversee development of annual grant budget programs.Contract
- Establish operational policies and procedures for procurement
and contracts and grants management.
- Contribute to the development and review of grant proposals,
including the budget development process.
- Participate in the negotiation of proposals and
- Research prospective donors.
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential
- Identify and contact potential donors.Who You Are:
- Problem Solver- you can think quickly on your feet to solve
problems in innovative ways for the best possible outcome.
- Strong Communicator- you can build solid relationships and
connections both inside and outside the organization.
- Flexible- you can adapt to different environments and
circumstances and work well under pressure to manage competing
- Organized- your organization is indicative of your ability to
work efficiently on multiple tasks and projects.What We Require:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field of study, five
(5) concurrent years of non-profit accounting and leadership
experience, and two (2) years of experience managing federal
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures
- Must have multi-company accounting experience.What We Value:
- CPA License.We believe that diversity of background and
experience makes for better problem-solving and collaboration,
which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the
team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude,
a passion for making an impact, a personal desire to grow, and the
ability to help individuals heal, recover, and thrive. Who We
Are:Santé is a dynamic and leading community-based behavioral
health services organization. Our job is to offer rapid response
and compassionate care to individuals or groups through
comprehensive mental health services. Our track record of
innovation and growth reflects our ability to deliver diverse and
highly individualized services. We have a passion for providing
empathetic and potentially life-saving care to help individuals
heal, recover, and thrive.Disclaimers:The Santé Group aspires to
create an organization that places value on collaboration,
innovation, creativity, and inclusivity. To achieve this success,
it is essential that all members of our organization feel secure,
welcomed, and respected. All members of our organization have a
responsibility to uphold these values.The Santé Group is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this job. The Santé Group participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Affiliated Sante Group, Silver Spring , Director of Grants & Contracts, Executive , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!