Clinical Initiative Manager
Company: Clinical Research Management, Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: March 12, 2019
ICON Government and Public Health specializes in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with a wide array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services both within the US and around the globe and respond rapidly to global health crises.Position Summary:S/he will evaluate and document TBI clinical programs at DVBIC network sites, determine where there are unmet clinical, education, and care coordination needs. Conducts comprehensive feasibility and needs assessments of new DVBIC network sites. S/he will directly supervise their contract staff working in the office of DVBIC HQ Clinical Initiative, assess clinical initiatives priorities, delegate work, mentor staff, and assist in development of policy and procedure within the Office of Clinical Initiatives. Plans and participates in the identification, collection, analyses and presentation of key clinical operational metrics for the network sites. Under the guidance of the government oversight, s/he will work with regulatory bodies, and support protocol development and management.Essential functions:Reasonable Accommodation Statement:To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of clinical initiatives being conducted in the US and internationally on TBI at DVBIC Network Sites.
- Prepare work plans, schedule and monitor project timelines, coordinate system wide metrics that strive to improve the efficacy of the care being provided throughout the clinical operations of the network.
- Assist in the training of site personnel.
- Identify and assist with the development of opportunities to collaborate with the DoD branches/VA/civilian partners. Monitor and assess qualitative measures of TBI care, clinical practice guideline usage, outcome measures.
- Support the Division of Clinical Affairs and DVBIC senior leadership in a consultative and advisory role on HQ initiatives, site evaluations, and assist in formulating solutions to HQ and network related issues.
- Maintains a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Performs light duties and other related duties as required and assigned.WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.WORK ENVIRONMENT:Laboratory/office environment; may require working evenings and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. Work may involve long periods of standing and handling of numerous chemicals and/or hazardous biological material. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Keywords: Clinical Research Management, Inc., Silver Spring , Clinical Initiative Manager, Executive , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!