Otolaryngology/Sleep Physician - D.C. Suburb (Physician #)
Company: Privia Medical Group
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: October 19, 2020
We are currently hiring a BC/BE otolaryngology (ENT) physician
with or without fellowship training to join our private practice in
Silver Spring, MD. We are looking for someone interested in
practicing general otolaryngology.
- We provide all aspects of the care encompassed by the specialty
of otolaryngology - head and neck surgery: treatment of head and
neck cancers, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, otology,
diseases of the oral cavity, nose and paranasal sinuses, pediatric
otolaryngology, and snoring / sleep apnea.
- Our team includes five ENT physicians, 1 physician assistant,
five audiologists, and many support personnel. Although the
physicians have varied subspecialty interests, they all practice
general otolaryngology. We have a full functioning audiology
practice and hearing center, we run an allergy testing and
immunotherapy clinic, and an overnight sleep lab as well.
- We are offering competitive compensation and complete benefits,
including the option for partnership in the
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside
manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- State licensure and board certification is required
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulationsAbout Silver
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, SIlver
Spring is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government
institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals,
museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five
professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly
regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington,
Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Silver Spring's walkable downtown atmosphere is the perfect
place to live, work and play
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a
physician-led organization composed of 400 practices with 2,000+
providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology,
population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you
better manage the health of your patients.&# [Click Here to
Apply] ; Contact:
Allie SkrainkaProvider Recruitment ManagerPrivia Medical Group
[Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs,
otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Silver Spring , Otolaryngology/Sleep Physician - D.C. Suburb (Physician #), Healthcare , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!