Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Hiring Event
Company: Riderwood by Erickson Living
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Signing Bonus Up to $2000!Salary Up to $35/hourThe Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is
responsible for providing clinical care to residents on
neighborhood according to the nursing standards of practice, board
of nursing and Erickson Living standards.How you will make an
- Developing relationships with the residents and their families
using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the resident's
physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on
placing the resident first.
- Assessing, observing and evaluating resident's clinical
condition, document findings in resident electronic medical record
and notify the provider and/or RN when necessary.
- Updating or modifying care plans as needed to reflect any
changes to a resident's care and service needs.
- Supervising and leading care associates.
- Administering medications timely, accurately and according to
- Participating in meetings related to resident outcomes and
- Responding to residents, family or responsible party in a
timely and professional manner.
- Participating in the review of clinical indicator reviews -
falls, wounds, nutrition, antipsychotic use, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by RN clinical leader.What we require:
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical /Vocational Nursing
- A minimum of one year experience in assisted living, home
health or long term care preferred.
- A passion to care for seniors and a strong resident
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.How to
- When arriving by car at the gatehouse, ask the attendant to
direct you to the parkinglot behind Arbor Ridge, at the tennis
- A shuttle bus will take you from the parkinglot to the front
entrance of the Town Center Building where the hiring event will be
held (Celebrations Room).
- Be sure to bring your resumeWhat to prepare
- Bring your Resume with work history, Maryland
license/certification, CPR cardPreferred dress codeBusiness casual
(dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)About
Riderwood by Erickson LivingWHY JOIN OUR TEAM?When you join our
Award-winning Workplace you will be working with people who are
dedicated and compassionate to change lives for the
better!RIDERWOOD IS PROUD TO OFFER:
- Onsite medical center providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age
- Growth Opportunities - grow with the company as we open new
communities and opportunities
- Available education assistance, certification reimbursement and
student loan refinancing partnerships
- 401K for all employees 18 and over with company contribution up
to 3% once eligible
- Free onsite parking
- Access to an onsite fitness center
- A holistic approach with our residents; focused ontheir
individual needsPerks and benefits
- Snacks and refreshments
- Company swagWhat is a hiring event?Think of it like a job fair,
but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great
way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human
process, and they would like to meet you to see if you're a
Keywords: Riderwood by Erickson Living, Silver Spring , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Hiring Event, Healthcare , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!