Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and
Who We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app, we're a diverse
community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work
experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
when and where they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss!
Who You Are: You're a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) looking for
an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your
earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care
settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
Pay and Compensation
- Base rate of $17 per hour on weekdays & $19 per hour on
- Earn Shift Bonuses, Overtime, and Hazard Pay where
- Example: Earn $42.75 per hour on weekend shifts when you work
Overtime on a Hazard Pay Shift. Additional bonuses may apply.Perks
& RewardsWe all love a flexible work schedule--- but being a part
of the connectRN community is about so much more than picking up
shifts! Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts
available to YOU as a connectRN member.
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat!You Will:
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home
residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
shift supervisorYou Have:
- A current license or credential to work as a GNA in the state
you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintain a reliable shift history
Keywords: ConnectRN, Silver Spring , Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), Healthcare , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!