Massage Therapist - Part Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? The Massage Envy
brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a
massage therapist at our Herndon/Restonfranchised location,* you'll
join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care.Here's what's in it for you:We support and
inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room
- Benefits that help you take care of youinclude, but are not
limited to, paid time off.
- A healthy compensation planincludes, but is not limited to, a
flexible part time schedule and commissions.
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES
every yearFree AMTA Continuing Education and membership
- A commitment to safetyWhat We'll Accomplish Together As a team,
we're committed to offering excellent professional services that
help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the
work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performingquality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizingmassage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguardingthe client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (ME SPE) is a
national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF), or any of their affiliates, is the
sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location,
and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent
for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Silver Spring , Massage Therapist - Part Time, Healthcare , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!