Travel Registered Nurse RN Obstetrics OB
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurses care for women from puberty to
menopause. They help women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth,
as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system.
As a Gynecology/Obstetrics Nurse, you'll also teach women, and
teenage girls, about physical and sexual health providing
information on treatments from birth control to mammograms.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Silver Spring , Travel Registered Nurse RN Obstetrics OB, Healthcare , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!