Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg/GYN
Company: University of Maryland Medical System
Posted on: September 20, 2022
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical, GYN
Part-time - Night shift
UM Capital Region Health - Largo, MD
UM Capital Region Health is recruiting experienced Medical Surgical
RNs to join our award-winning team.
Are you ready to get back to your calling of patient care? To be
respected by your peers and have your voice heard by your
physicians? To regain your work-life balance and have time and
resources to further your education? To be part of a cohesive team
that gets to work on every cardiac case and be there with your
patients from admission to discharge?
If you are ready to get back to the core mission of nursing and
patient care, UM Capital Region Health wants to talk to you!
UM Capital Region Health is about to changeUP everything with the
construction of UM Capital Region Medical Center, a new,
state-of-the-art hospital facility in Largo, MD. On track to open
in April of 2021, our new Medical Center will feature a dedicated
Intensive Care Unit which will be a center of excellence in heart
care in Prince George's County.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a small, cohesive team of experienced
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Great Work Life Balance: You'll accrue paid annual leave; we
offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and
an employee assistant program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education
and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement.
- Meet our Chief Nursing Officer, Dr. Vanzetta V. James and learn
more about nursing at UM Capital Region Health
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland, or
eligible to practice due to Compact state agreements outlined
through the MD Board of Nursing, is required.
- Up-to-date status on all mandatory training and classes.
- One year nursing experience. Solid knowledge and clinical
- Diploma in nursing or Associates Degree in nursing
- Maintenance of 10 contact hour's education every two
- Recent applicable clinical experience in a comparable
- Current BLS certification required.
- Unit based licensure as required for the role as defined at the
unit/department level. (examples include but are not limited to
Neonatal Resuscitation Program [NPR], Certification in
Pre-Transport/Post-Resuscitation Stabilization Care of Sick Infants
for Neonatal Healthcare Providers [STABLE], Advanced Cardiovascular
Life Support [ACLS), Trauma 101, etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: asn, care, intensive, intensive care, intensive
care unit, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, tcu,
Keywords: University of Maryland Medical System, Silver Spring , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg/GYN, Healthcare , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!