Lead RN - Endocrinology, Falls Church MOB *$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: March 17, 2023
To-- support the Clinical Coordinator in providing high quality
customer service for both internal and external customer.Essential
- Provides direct patient care, triage member calls, makes
patient call-backs for providers, performs patient teaching, and
performs and assists with procedures (Based on provider orders) and
applicable regulatory laws.
- Coordinates patient care for hospital admissions, specialty
referrals, IV Care for AHC, new mom assessment protocol (OB), MCCP
(Peds), and ancillary support departments.
- Makes monthly staffing schedules and day-to-day work
assignments to department staff. Assesses workloads, on an on-going
basis and makes special assignments, during peak and slow periods.
Collects and codes department time sheets.
- Calls in staff to meet minimum staffing requirements, including
authorizing overtime, coordinating with other clinical teams to
cover staff shortages and processes provider schedule changes when
delegated by the Clinical Coordinator.
- Handles difficult and problematic work situations, including
resolving member issues.
- Serves as resource for other staff members by answering
questions; orients new staff, and identifies staff needs for
training (and provides in-service training as needed).
- Performs special projects as assigned by the CC.
- Routinely provides feedback to CC for staff performance, work
habits, and barriers to efficient, high quality work.
- Assists development and revision of department procedures.
- Performs other related duties as directed.ELIGIBLE FOR $5,000
SIGN ON BONUS!--Basic Qualifications:--Experience
- At least one (1) year of current experience in HMO or
ambulatory setting with emphasis patient education is
- Experience in IV Therapy is required.--Education
- N/A--License, Certification, Registration
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND
Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months
of hire--Additional Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical systems and processes is
- Previous experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- BSN is preferred.Job Schedule: Job Category: Nursing Licensed &
Keywords: Kaiser, Silver Spring , Lead RN - Endocrinology, Falls Church MOB *$5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...