Retail Reset Merchandiser (Grocery Travel) - PT - $500 Bonus after 90 days
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview:Hiring Now! Retail Reset Merchandisers across the
U.S.Do you enjoy the retail or grocery industry and enjoy traveling
with a team? Are you available for a day shift or overnight shift?
Training is available. Just need to be comfortable and willing to
lift up to 60 lbs and have a driver's license and access to a
vehicle.Acosta offers benefits for both FT and PT associates such
as paid time off, health, dental and life insurance, holiday pay
and a great team environmentResponsibilities:
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing
new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing
shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and
plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and
reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Market
Manager/ Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work starting and completion times, mileage,
expenses, attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
- Reliable transportation. Travel may be required.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making
and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively
with others and build relationships.
- Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder and
utilize basic tools.Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerBy submitting your application you agree with
and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Silver Spring , Retail Reset Merchandiser (Grocery Travel) - PT - $500 Bonus after 90 days, Hospitality & Tourism , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!