Company: American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Wheaton Mall 9
11006 Veirs Mill Rd, Wheaton, MD 20902
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and
supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Prepare bar items that
are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean,
sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while
exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to
- Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within
established time frames in the bar and lounge area. At dine-in
locations, this may also include food items.
- Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from
procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine
to specific portions.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance
with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least
21 years of age.
- Ensure that all state, local, and company guidelines regarding
the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure
that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
- Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
- Complete all deep cleaning and assigned tasks prior to the end
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follow instructions for the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black
belt.AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 21 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses
or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.Requirements to
be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
11006 Veirs Mill Rd
Pay Rate Type
Estimated Work Hours
Based on business needs.
Keywords: American Multi-Cinema, Inc., Silver Spring , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!