Customer Service Rep (Pizza Maker & Expeditors) -4
Company: Domino's Franchise
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Domino's Pizza has been the world's leader in pizza delivery since
1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan
area would get a taste of the Domino's experience. Founded in 1983,
Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino's
Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service,
great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you
know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That's
right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team
Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the
neighborhoods we serve.At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important
Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within
our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and
you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the
Summary: Delivers excellent service, product and image standards to
maintain high customer satisfaction. Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares a variety of pizzas and other menu items.
- Measures ingredients required for specific items being
- Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and
- Help with bagging and tagging orders
- Running food out to customers cars or delivery drivers
- Greets customers in person or via phone and takes order
professionally and promptly.
- Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat
customers, providing information regarding menu and specials.
- Avails chances to "up-sell" additional products
- Masters Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for automated
- Communicates clearly and positively with management and team
- Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and
- Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and
- Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
- Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display
- Transfers supplies and tools between storage and work
- Packs, weighs, and labels products as required.
- Ensures supervisor is aware of food shortages.
- Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Company Wide
Responsibilities: 1. Promotes company policies and advocates for
Team Washington 2. Assures proper attendance and actions 3.
Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive
criticism 4. Maintains good communication with co-workers 5. Serves
as a resource for co-workers 6. Cross-trains, learns how role
interacts with other departments 7. Works with manager and
management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed8.
Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of
surroundings9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
All your information will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Be no less than Sixteen (16) years of age
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in
interactions with management, and customers, take and process
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary
changekept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's Franchise, Silver Spring , Customer Service Rep (Pizza Maker & Expeditors) -4, Hospitality & Tourism , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!