Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 19, 2019
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by
connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real
food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in
each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch,
using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in
our local communities, were committed to leaving people better than
we found them.
Every great team is led by a great leader. You lead
enthusiastically, with a focus on exceptional customer service and
results. Your responsibilities include everything from mentoring
team members to managing all front and back of house operations to
architecting the ultimate customer experience. You are a quick
thinker, a problem solver, a skilled communicator and a world-class
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and
behaviors consistent with sweetgreens core values and
- Proactively attracting, identifying, and hiring team members
that embody the sweetgreen profile and have the ability to grow
within the organization.
- Successfully and consistently communicating team wins,
priorities, best practices and operational changes to deliver
- Connecting with the local community by executing sweetgreens
local marketing and community involvement initiatives.
- Serving as a role model for high quality, hands on, floor
management - including effective deployment of labor to maximize
- Delivering store sales and financial objectives by removing any
barriers to success.
- Scheduling daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the
business and provide great customer service experiences
- Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met and
adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining food service and production levels by leading
strong BOH and FOH execution.
- Addressing performance issues quickly and respectfully by
coaching, counseling, and managing any conflicts.
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, and solutions that result in
increased productivity, higher retention, and improved
- A passion for food and restaurant operations
- Desire to make an impact on customers and team
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on
- Ability to lead, motivate, and build an efficient team in a
fast pace environment.
- Ability to champion a strong understanding and appreciation of
local and organic products, and reinforce this understanding to
- Belief in and passion for the sweetlife and sweetgreens core
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation
as role model.
- sweetgreen DNA:
- Coachable: actively looks for feedback to grow and
- Self-starters: takes initiative, thinks of the big picture,
relays store needs and communicates with the team
- Customer service-oriented: Passion for the guest experience,
- Innovative: utilizes and designs business processes with the
customer, community and company in mind
- Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater
mission of farm-to-table foods
- High-energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify
program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about
the E-Verify program, please .
Keywords: Sweetgreen, Silver Spring , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!