HR Business Analyst
Company: The Ambit Group
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 23, 2018
The Ambit Group is a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business providing management services to the public and private sectors. Our motto is We get the mission of government done. Smarter. Faster. And cheaper." We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer.
Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low we function as ONE.
We are looking to add a HR Business Analyst to our team supporting NOAA in Silver Spring, MD. In this role you will support NESDIS CAO to enhance their capabilities and provide professional development for the enterprise. The Human Capital Analyst will be heavily immersed in data management related activities. You will join a dynamic team with expertise including human resources, strategy, budget, and training/facilitation. Duties require daily interaction with clients and with multiple levels of Federal management outside the client organization.
* Provide day-to-day support for the NESDIS CAO and HR department
* Organize, plan, and implement Human Capital programs according to needs
* Support Human Capital related meetings, to include preparing agendas, presentations, and meeting minutes
* Engage with government personnel to assist them with HR related needs
* Generate and maintain spreadsheets and databases that support the HR department; perform data analysis and prepare findings report for distribution to leadership
* Assist with training efforts and Awards programs
* 2+ years of relevant business analyst/human resource experience
* Federal sector experience is ideal (preferred)
* Ability to work independently or in a group setting
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs applications including spreadsheets and forms
* Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Exceptional organizational and documentation management skills and attention to detail
* Ability to communicate professionally, both orally and in writing
* Strong data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
The Ambit Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Ambit Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Ambit Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Ambit Group s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: The Ambit Group, Silver Spring, HR Business Analyst, Human Resources, Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!