Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager
(e-commerce) for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Silver Spring, MD/Zip Code: 20904
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Service Delivery Manager (e-commerce)
Role Description: The Service Delivery Manager (e-commerce) would
need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Work with one or more strategic clients operating large, highly
secure corporate or e-commerce systems comprised of Unix-, Linux-,
and Windows-based servers, complex networks, and dedicated and
- Consult with clients on strategic, organizational, and
operational challenges with their systems.
- Directly and indirectly manage Sales, Services, Operations and
Account Management personnel throughout the client delivery
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with client(s) and
third-party vendor personnel.
- Assist in negotiating, closing, and maintaining multi-million
dollar services contracts.
- Develop, track and report on Service Level Agreement compliance
for existing services contracts.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with service delivery
- Directly coach and mentor small teams of client delivery
personnel (engineers, project managers, and other account
- Evaluate incoming projects for operational impact to the client?s
system, and implement strategies to mitigate any negative
- The Service Manager is responsible for overall accountability for
client satisfaction and operational stability for the client?s
- Leading and managing PR01 calls with Client and other escalation
- Review of hourly/daily report emails (such as alerts.log, Oracle,
and top IP reports).
- Service Managers are responsible for facilitating problem solving
and technical resolution meetings between the Assigned Client
Engineers and the client.
- Service Mangers are responsible for leading and attending daily,
weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Organize, implement, and report status of ongoing operational
improvements to the existing infrastructure.
- 5+ years' experience in successfully managing complex service
delivery activities in a client services industry.
- Operational support experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term, client
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement client-driven
- Demonstrated ability to develop and expand services within
- Demonstrated ability to understand business and technical issues
in a variety of industries.
- Experience with technical projects such as software deployment,
enterprise systems infrastructure, business process development,
and e-commerce systems deployment, launch and operations.
- Must be able to manage small to medium sized projects using
industry standard tools and methodologies.
- Prefer technology practice management and/or IT consulting
- A solid understanding of overall business functions and the
impact of technical decisions on business results.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ratheesh
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4042)
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as
W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)