Technical Sales and Field Service Engineer
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Company Profile:CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer
of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a
complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment.
For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative
technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid
lead times.CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices
in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing
plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania
and Florida. Position Summary:Seeking a driven and motivated
engineer to join our sales team, focusing on growing business with
existing customers and developing new business. This position will
involve applications engineering, sales support and field service
work. Sales Engineers should be comfortable working in a result
driven, fast-paced environment.Position will involve extensive
formalized training plus work under a mentor, developing skills and
gaining an understanding of CaptiveAire products, how we go to
market, application engineering processes etc. as well as business
development and sales strategies.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide integrated application engineering and design support
for a wide range of ventilation applications with the goal of
providing sustainable products and the latest technologies best
designed to meet the customers' needs.
- Work directly with Engineers, Contractors, End Users, and Food
- Daily tasks include inside sales support, application
engineering, outside sales.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations,
quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and
hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Educate and promote CaptiveAire products to users in your
market. This includes conference calls, meetings, presentations,
and product demos.
- Research and develop new business opportunities with new and
- Top notch customer service and willingness to go above and
beyond to serve the customer.
- Quick turnaround times a priority. Required Skills:
- 0-5yrs experience
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical,
construction or physics-oriented curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A "GO GETTER"!Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)Salary:Competitive base salary
with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.Captive-Aire
Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
review applications for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: CaptiveAire, Silver Spring , Technical Sales and Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!