Software Analyst & Developer Intern, IT
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Interns will learn from mentors in the office environment, get
hands-on training and guidance in real world meaningful projects,
while providing valuable contributions. TIBCO's IT internship
program seeks to bridge hard and soft skills to synergize
innovation and development skills into collaboration of thinking
and execution of deliverables.
TIBCO's IT team puts great confidence in their interns which allows
the intern to work on high-impact assignments thereby building the
skills require to work as a Full time professional.
As a Business Analyst and software developer Intern, you'll use
your technical skills to empower team within TIBCO as well as our
customers and partners with the latest end-to-end technology.
**You will be**
- Understanding end-to-end business processes across various ERP
systems / Cloud based solutions (Salesforce, Oracle), Document
business requirements, creating design documentation and process
flows to assist in implementing customized solutions
- Learn about how TIBCO works as a business and adds value to
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant
professional standardsTackle tough problems that reach across the
entire company, learning full Software lifecycle experience
including provide services to other teams with the
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage
**What You Will Learn**
On our team you will expand your knowledge of computer systems,
database design as well as your coding skills there by
understanding the process of build and end to end flow. You will
learn how to design, implement and test highly scalable solutions
in a challenging agile environment. You would have also have access
to learn some of the leading software technologies that provide
visibility into core financial aspects including accounting that
have great demand in large companies.
- Experience with programming languages must be actively pursuing a
degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data
- You're a developer who is enthusiastic and enjoy about learning
new technologies, writing code and at the same time can think like
a normal user.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- verbally and in materials produced.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Must currently be pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in
Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related field from an
accredited college or university.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2022
Keywords: TIBCO, Silver Spring , Software Analyst & Developer Intern, IT, IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!