Software Engineer Intern- Telecom
Company: Dell Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for talented, driven, self-starter individuals to
join our Telco Systems Business unit engineering team. This role
requires enthusiasm and experience developing highly complex
solution for the demanding Tier-1 Telco market.
**Telecom Systems Business Unit**
The Telecom Systems Business Unit is creating products and
solutions that cater to the worldwide telecommunications market,
which is exploding with new and exciting opportunities made
possible by new developments such as 5G, Internet of Things, and
virtualized radio access networks (RANs). The market consists of
communication service providers, managed service providers, hosting
companies, content delivery network companies, cloud service
providers, and consumer/enterprise web-technology providers.
Our Solutions Engineering team designs and implements cutting-edge
software products and solutions for this market. They engage
directly with external customers and work closely with quality,
services, customer support and sustainment teams to ensure we
continue to win the confidence of our Telco customers by delivering
**What you'll achieve**
As a member of the Solutions Engineering team in the Dell
Technologies Telecom Systems Business group you will be on the
cutting edge of 5G technology in the network core, edge and RAN.
The Solution Engineering teams bring together an ecosystem of
partners and creates solutions for the demanding teir-1 telecom
service providers world-wide.
Become part of a world-wide team of seasoned Telecom professionals
and contribute your background in software development, test, and
automation skills to create marketing leading solutions for Telcom
- Work with a global engineering team on development, enhancement
or support of features and solutions for leading telecom service
providers such as Verizon, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
- Participate in the full solution creation lifecycle including
design, implementation, and test of automated solutions for our
- Use a wide array of state-of-the-art software tools such as
Ansible, Jenkins, PERL, Robot test framework, Python and
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the
table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
**Essential Requirements **
- Strong, object-oriented software development and test skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including
- Proficient in oral and written technical English
- Able to quickly learn new concepts and languages
**Desirable Requirements **
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Microservice architectures.
- Knowledge of Linux OS, ESXi OS.
- Knowledge of kernel/embedded systems programming
Keywords: Dell Technologies, Silver Spring , Software Engineer Intern- Telecom, IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!