Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Cadia Healthcare Hyattsville
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionExciting New Rates! Cadia Healthcare is a leading
provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation in your area.
Compassion and appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We are
currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team!Cadia
rewards it's employees for their hard work and dedication to
providing the best care possible, with a wide-range of benefits and
perks to show we care.BENEFITS AND PERKS WE OFFER:Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- 401k Retirement With Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Personal, Sick Days & Paid
- Short-term Disability and Maternity Leave Options, Personal and
Family Medical Leave
- Company provided Life and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Referral Bonuses and More!Employee Perks Program
- Tickets At Work for Discounted Entertainment Tickets!
- Free and Discounted Employee Meals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- In Facility Training/Inservice Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Will/Estate Preparation Services
- Optional Legal & Identity Protection Services
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Costco Membership Discount (DE only)
- Annual $35 Non-Slip Shoe Replacement (DE only)Position
DescriptionRNs are central to our facilities and their skills are
vital to the care we provide, making a difference in patients'
lives every day. Cadia is dedicated to providing the best care
possible. Whether you are a new RN or seasoned, come join our
accomplished staff of medical professionals!Duties and
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in
accordance with current rules, regulations & guidelines that govern
the long-term care facility. Meet with your assigned nursing
assistants to give a Nursing Report on assigned residents and
review 24-hour summary report in the electronic medical record on
- Assist in completing nursing assignments when necessary and
make rounds on assigned residents throughout shifts. Admit,
transfer, & discharge residents as assigned.
- Complete all documentation as necessary for resident incidents
& investigations. Notify the residents provider & next of kin when
the resident is involved in an accident or incident or if there is
a change in condition.
- Ensure all medications & treatments have been administered and
signed off prior to the end of the assigned shift and update the
Nursing Supervisor on resident changes in condition. Collaborate
with the pharmacy when medications are needed.
- Receive telephone orders from physicians, transcribe orders &
record in the electronic health record and prepare & administer
medications & treatments as ordered by the provider.
- Inform nursing staff of new admissions, their expected time of
arrival, room assignment, etc. and ensure that rooms are ready for
new admissions, greet newly admitted residents, and escort them to
- Ensure that nursing documentation reflects that the care plan
is being followed when administering nursing care or treatment and
review care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems,
approaches & revisions based on nursing needs. Update care plans as
- Registered Nurse with a current state nursing license.
- Must possess a current CPR license.
- Previous long-term care experience is desirable.
Keywords: Cadia Healthcare Hyattsville, Silver Spring , Registered Nurse (RN), IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!