Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
Company: Cadia Healthcare Hyattsville
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Exciting New Rates!Cadia Healthcare is a leading provider of
skilled nursing and rehabilitation in your area. Compassion and
appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We are currently
seeking a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) to join our team!Cadia
rewards it's employees for their hard work and dedication to
providing the best care possible, with a wide-range of benefits and
perks to show we care.BENEFITS AND PERKS WE OFFER:Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- 401k Retirement With Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Personal, Sick Days & Paid
- Short-term Disability and Maternity Leave Options, Personal and
Family Medical Leave
- Company provided Life and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Referral Bonuses and More!Employee Perks Program
- Tickets At Work for Discounted Entertainment Tickets!
- Free and Discounted Employee Meals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- In Facility Training/Inservice Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Will/Estate Preparation Services
- Optional Legal & Identity Protection Services
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Costco Membership Discount (DE only)
- Annual $35 Non-Slip Shoe Replacement (DE only)Position
DescriptionGNAs are the heartbeat of our facilities, making an
impact with every interaction. Our Geriatric Nursing Assistants
work side by side with our nursing staff, everyday making a
difference for our patients. Cadia is dedicated to providing the
best care possible and that's where you come in.Duties and
- Assist in admission, discharge or transfer of residents.
- Take and record weights and vital signs as assigned.
- Assist residents in maintaining all activities of daily living
(personal hygiene, bathing, oral care, foot & nail care, skins
care, dressing, range of motion, toileting, transfers,
- Pass meal trays and assist residents as needed with meals, feed
if required, as well as ice water as assigned.
- Escort residents to meals, activities, and appointments as
- Answer call bells in a timely manner and safety rounds, as
- Keep resident's room(s) and service areas clean, orderly and
- Distribute and change linens as needed.
- Communicate change in resident condition to licensed
- Complete documentation in the Electronic Health Record along
with other related documentation.Qualifications
- Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess Maryland State G.N.A. certification.
- At least 6 months previous experience in a GNA is desired but
Keywords: Cadia Healthcare Hyattsville, Silver Spring , Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!