Program Security Officer - SAP
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ResponsibilitiesPeraton is seaking a Program Security Officer -
SAP to support our Landover, MD location. The PSO will be
responsible for the following; -
- Perform and coordinate security activities for SCI contract and
business development activities.
- Interpret, develop, and implement SCI security policy.
- Interface daily with contract performers and Government
- Develop and conduct security-related briefings and training
required by Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) and for
specific Government Customers.
- Assist in preparation for and participate in Government
compliance inspections; Assist other Peraton locations in self
assessments and preparation for such inspections.
- Coordinate visitor management, meeting support, and VAR
- Carry out personnel security functions including reciprocity
requests, initial cases, periodic reinvestigations,
indoctrinations, and debriefings in accordance with varied IC
- Process, track and prioritize PAR packages in coordination with
program management and our mission partners.
- Assist in incident investigations and prepare reports as
directed by the customer.
- Update databases, intelligence files and other required
- Support COMSEC accountability and inspections.
- Escort authorized visitors and provide physical security
- BS/BA degree and 5-7 years of equivalent security experience,
to include 1-3+ years of security administration and work
experience in the SCI environment.
- 3-5+ years of experience using government security regulations,
manuals, and processes, to include Intelligence Community
Directives and OPSEC principles.
- 5+ years of experience as an FSO and working with the
Department of Defense policies and the National Industrial Security
Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) preferred.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance -Desired Experience
- Excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge and ability to prepare DD254s.
- Proficient with JPAS, SIMS and familiarity with other
Government Customer databases.
- Multi-disciplined security knowledge NISPOM, DCID, and
- Current DSS Facility Security Officer Certification from CDSE.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.Peraton OverviewPeraton drives
missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the
farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission
capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we
deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security
solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure.
Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies
across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health,
and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant
be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
customers.Salary RangeSalary Minimum: $57,500 Salary Mid: $115,000
Salary Maximum: $143,800 The estimate displayed represents the
typical salary range for this position, and is just one component
of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term
incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton
provides a variety of benefits to employees.An Equal Opportunity
Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Peraton, Silver Spring , Program Security Officer - SAP, IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!