Technical Services Lead
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking a Technical Services Lead for a
large ODNI program intelligence integration, studies, evaluations,
analysis, performance and resource management support for a
workforce in excess of 350 strong. -The Technical Services Lead
must demonstrate a high-degree of proficiency with respect to
organizational, writing, interpersonal communication, and meeting
facilitation skills.Duties include:--- Manage a team to include
systems integration, cybersecurity, science and technology,
counterintelligence, IT project management, security, and risk
- Ensuring that all day-to-day contractor activities within their
respective functional area are performed and completed in a timely
and efficient manner without compromising the quality of support or
the quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for leading enterprise level systems integration,
cybersecurity, science and technology, counterintelligence, IT
project management, security, and risk management.
- Data analysis across a large complex intelligence program using
tools and IT capabilities for improving the use and production of
data and results.
- This role requires both IC analytic experience and
familiarization with a broad range of IT enterprise management,
tools and techniques.
- This role leads complex projects requiring data analysis,
interpretation, and communication to support decision-makers and
- This individual develops innovative approaches in support
- This role collaborates with the customer to understand,
support, and anticipate changing needs and requirements and offers
recommendations for solutions.
- Communicating and collaborating with Government customers and
assigned GTMs.--- Oversee the accomplishment of the contract tasks
and ensure completion of the associated technical deliverables.---
Lead or direct the work of contractor personnel meeting the
requirements of the functional area.--- The Technical Lead will be
key to the execution of the technical approach proposed and used by
the program.--- To be effective in this position, the Technical
Lead must possess problem solving skills, as well as an ability to
design, develop and implement process improvements and innovative
solutions and must be able to communicate effectively to the
Government.Basic Qualifications--- The Technical Services Lead
shall have experience working with systems integration, systems
engineering, cybersecurity, risk management, IT project management,
or related fields. The Technical Service lead shall have experience
working as a team lead or manager
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, Computer
Science, or a related field.
- 8+ years prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years
prior relevant experience. Generally has
- 4+ years experience supervising or leading teams or
projects.Security Clearance RequirementMust have an active TS/SCI
with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Experience managing a subcontractor team, with subcontracts of
various types and complexity
- Experience in the ICPay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 -
$182,000.00 - $245,700.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Silver Spring , Technical Services Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...