Senior Web Integrations / Full Stack Developer
Company: Haystax Technology
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: February 9, 2019
NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Web Integrations / Full Stack Developer to support our team in Silver Spring, MD. This position is open only to candidates with the ability to obtain a public trust.
Specific duties include:
* Support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development (test/behavior driven development), web services/UI integrations, and test of software applications and infrastructure while working directly with the client and their internal customers.
* Work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating within your scrum team on a daily basis.
* Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Support the Lead Architect and perform a technical hands-on leadership role in the analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
* Show expertise, proficiency and desire to use industry-leading application development best practices (e.g. TDD/BDD, CI/CD, leveraging modern frameworks like bootstrap, Angular, Loopback, etc.)
* Lead the UI/web services integration tasks working closely with the UI designers and the Backend/API developers
* Provide consultation and support services for the full life cycle of software product development. These activities will include communication with the user community during requirements analysis, prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems.
* Evaluate new software products and technologies and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems or build new ones.
* Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
* Research and explore new solutions, technologies and best practices and quickly prototype those to determine the validity of those for our environment
* Exposure to application development using 18F Digital Library
* Proven experience with responsive web design
* Experience on Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) and tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Gherkin, Cucumber
* Experienced in developing Restful, SOA-based, microservices applications
* Experience with schema-based forms
* Experience working within Agile/Scrum development teams
* Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment
* Experience working with AWS tools and environments
* Experience writing automated tests
* Preferred experience with Jira or a similar scrum management tool
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork to maximize positive outcomes
* Exhibit ability to mentor junior UI engineers
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
* Exhibit confidence and knowledge in solving complex problems
* Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust
* Years of Experience:
* 3+ years of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL
* 10+ years of hands-on web development experience and expertise on various UI development tools, integrations, frameworks and design patterns
* Expertise and 3+ years of experience on Angular based application
* As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Haystax Technology, Silver Spring , Senior Web Integrations / Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!