Company: Sanabria & Associates, PLLC
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with
offices in downtown Silver Spring, Langley Park, Baltimore,
Woodbridge, Washington, DC and Miami. We are searching for an
immigration Paralegal for our Silver Spring location.
Candidate must be familiar with family petitions, asylum cases,
SIJS, U-Visas, waivers (including I-601A, I-601, I-212),
cancellation of removal, TN Visas, H1B, employment petitions,
eligibility under -- 245(i), and employment petitions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and sending USCIS forms (family-based petitions,
naturalization, and citizenship, non-immigrant and immigrant visa
- Preparing removal defense filings such as asylum and
cancellation of removal.
- Preparing and submitting court filings for Immigration Court
- Preparing and submitting court filings for State Court
(juvenile visa/SIJS) Requirements:
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Familiarity with the Immigration Court and USCIS
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- 1-2 years of experience as an immigration paralegal
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience using INSZoom software is a bonus!
Job Type: Full-time $18.00-$21.00 Hourly
To apply:Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to
this post or our website.Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Sanabria & Associates, PLLC, Silver Spring , Immigration Paralegal, Legal , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!