PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Responsible for managing the technical
aspects of all The Neurology Center locations, while ensuring
business standards and service levels are met. This is a key
leadership role driving strategy, planning, evaluation, development
and implementation of technical applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the overall IT infrastructure and provide
oversight of the implementation of operating procedures and direct
the study, design and implementation of new IT systems.
2. Ensure infrastructure architecture meets standards, maximizes
efficiency, and supports platform compatibility as well as identify
and ensure mitigation of cross-functional impacts and areas of
potential risk management.
3. Collaborate closely with the leadership team and operations
director to ensure consistent, quality performance to all
4. Collaborate with administration and physician leaders on
business plan development to introduce and support new clinical
5. Standardize IT procedures and effectively troubleshoot and
resolve issues as they arise.
6. Make recommendations on additional equipment and technical
7. Identify present and future needs for renovations and
8. Ensure end user computer problems are resolved in a timely
9. Serves as liaison with IT support vendors.
10. Other duties as assigned.
• Information Technology: 5 years (preferred)