Junior IT Specialist
Company: Evurge Solutions
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Evurge Solutions is seeking--cleared (Top Secret) junior Level
IT Specialists that can demonstrate proficiency installing,
maintaining, repairing desktop operating systems, business
applications, desktop computer hardware, peripherals, and printers.
Job Description: This position performs IT duties while working as
part of a team with more experienced government and contractor IT
Specialists, and will work independently, depending on the level of
complexity, following detailed problem specifications provided by
others. Work is monitored and reviewed upon completion for accuracy
and compliance with standards by government and contractor leads or
more experienced IT personnel as needed. Performs technical work of
a professional level using standard techniques, concepts and
procedures. Expected to show initiative and judgment while
performing assigned tasks. Must possess excellent customer service
skills, follow directions, and be self-motivated to complete
assignments, research solutions, and gain experience in IT desktop
support. Typical duties include installing, maintaining, and
administering desktop computer systems and associated peripherals
including printers, monitors, switchboxes, business application
software, and various operating systems. Junior Level IT
- Install desktops, portable computers, peripherals, and software
products for networked, classified and unclassified, and standalone
- Detect, diagnose, research solutions, and resolve desktop and
portable computer software and hardware failures.
- Provide users with information, guidance, and instruction on
use of desktop and portable computer hardware and software.
- Analyze and assess customer service requests and provide prompt
- Conduct IT audits as assigned, in compliance with policies
governing the administration, utilization, and acquisition of
desktop and portable computer products.
- Prepare progress/status reports and submit to team leads as
- Utilize trouble-ticketing software for opening/updating/closing
tickets in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identify and document areas for process improvements.
- Contact and effectively communicate with users by telephone,
electronic communications, or in person.
- Prepare equipment for reuse or surplus of property
- Provide technical support for customers assigned to remote
locations as required.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations
involving multiple computers, printers, multi-printers, and
- Coordinate the disassembly and reinstallation of IT equipment
in support of office relocations and new buildings/locations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, must be physically able to walk,
squat, bend, twist, lift, crawl under desks, reach out and above
head, carry items, push and pull carts loaded with equipment. The
ideal candidate will also possess:
- High school diploma - Minimum one-year experience working with
- IT Certifications applicable to desktop and mobile computer
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- TS clearance required. Location(s): Washington,--DC
Please submit your--resume--to-- email@example.com .
All resumes submitted to Evurge Solutions--will become the property
of Evurge Solutions.---
Our determination to reach and exceed the expectations of our
customers, sets ---------Evurge--Solutions--apart from
Discipline. Integrity. Pride. Commitment.
Keywords: Evurge Solutions, Silver Spring , Junior IT Specialist, Other , Hyattsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!