Grants Management Specialist(s) I and II - Silver Spring MD
Company: IM Solutions LLC
Location: Silver spring
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ABOUT THE POSITION
IMSolutions is seeking multiple qualified Grants
Management Specialists (GMS) to support our Federal Government
client in Silver Spring, Maryland. Specifically, IMSolutions seeks
applicants at the GMS I & II levels.
The Grants Management Specialist supports updates of grant
policies and procedures by leveraging the in-depth understanding of
the full grants lifecycle from solicitation and evaluation of
applications to closeout and audit.
- Performs a wide range of contract/grant administration
functions to assist the Government PCO/Grants Officer in
- Maintains copies of contracts/grants, staffs all requested
changes, and determines if the change applies to other
- Supports contract/grant closeout actions.
- Prepares and analyzes reports using MS Excel and other tools
- Provide knowledge and practical resources to Stakeholders to
ensure customer service provided is relevant, accurate, and
- Knowledge of Federal grants laws, regulations, and policies,
and an understanding of business and industry grant practices.
- Experience in grant financial analysis and providing technical
assistance and recommendations to meet the intent of the
- Provides grants administration from pre-award through
- Reviews and evaluates the adequacy of grants/assistance
policies and procedures; serving as a liaison between the
Government and awardee organization.
- Research and resolve any problematic transactions.
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written collaborative skills ensuring a more
knowledgeable and engaged team/workforce
- Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work
- Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal
motivation for success
- Positive professional attitude demonstrating an ultimate desire
to fulfill organizational objectives by complete customer
- Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
- For GMS I 24 credit hours in Business- or Business-related
field or a Bachelors Degree with 2 - 4 years of experience or an
Associates degree + 2 years relevant experience or 4 years of
relevant Grants Management experience 24 credit hours in Business-
or Business-related field with 6 years of experience
- For GMS II a Bachelors Degree or 24 credit hours in Business-
or Business-related field with 5 years of experience
- Shall have relevant office experience including MS Office and
Google platform product skills.
- Some Grants Management training will be provided.
IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary,
high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a Paid Time Off plan,
and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional
opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws.
IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: IM Solutions LLC, Silver Spring , Grants Management Specialist(s) I and II - Silver Spring MD, Other , Silver spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!