Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their
time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZoperateshundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We
oftensayparking is ourindustrybut people are our
passion. Our mission is to create opportunities for our employees
and value for our clients. Ifyourelooking to join a
growing company led by passionate people committed to being the
best contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
TheParking EnforcementTeam Leaderoversees
andleadsparking enforcement operationson the assigned shift through
upholding and enforcing the parkingregulations/restrictions of the
local parking ordinances.
- Assist with any special assignments and projects as requested
by the Parking Enforcement Supervisor and leadership team.
- Assists to make daily work assignments, assigning staff to
patrol specific routes or areas to enforce parking ordinances.
- Assists to prepare work schedules to ensure adequate coverage
for special events.
- Monitorsfield activities by making site visits to ensure proper
enforcement of parking regulations and restrictions.
- TransportsParking Enforcement officers to and from assigned
patrol areas as required.
- Trainsstaff on the provisions of parking ordinances and
procedures for writing and issuing citations for violations.
- Reviews work activity reports and evaluatesworkperformance of
- Evaluates the number of parking citations issued on various
routes and makes changes in work assignments to increase
- Meets with subordinate staff to discuss and resolve problems
relating to field activities.
- Prepares productivity reports formanagementreview.
- Monitor on-street parking meters for vehicles in violation of
parking ordinances by following an assigned route.
- Maintain and care for all company issued equipment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Generalknowledge of streets and directions is required.
- A minimum of2-4yearof outdoor work experience is required.
- Supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Abilityto mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
(Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Abilityto work independently and multi-task.
- Abilityto interpret policies, procedures, and standard business
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Mustbe open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of
- Abilityto handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Abilityto speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Mustbe able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Abilityto lift, push and pull at least25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time
(95-100% of shift) - no sitting is allowed.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodationsmay be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check
and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal,stateor local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
This Employer participates in E-Verify.