Physical Therapist PRN
Company: Erickson Living
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Situated on 120 beautiful acres in Silver Spring, Maryland,
Riderwood is the largest continuing care retirement community in
the United States. We're part of a growing network of communities
managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living
and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Riderwood is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real
impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career
to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll
enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!
Riderwood a 5-Star continuing care retirement community in
Silver Spring, Maryland is currently looking for a resident
centered Physical Therapist to join our tenured team on a PRN
basis. All of our residents live within our award winning campus,
creating an environment where you can be part of their journey
throughout their continuum of care.
Our Physical Therapists support our residents in all aspects of
daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all
of our resident's needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents
physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents' strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the
needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their
What we offer:
- Salaried positions with balanced, resident centered
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick
care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care.
- Free CEU's through partnership with ACP and CEU 360.
- Mentorship programs available.
- Strong Inter-Disciplinary Team partnerships which include
What we require:
- Degree and training must meet current Medicare and Maryland
- Must possess a valid and current Maryland Physical Therapy
- Current CPR Certification
- Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet
reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
- Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple
diagnostic groups is preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law
Keywords: Erickson Living, Silver Spring , Physical Therapist PRN, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!