Company: Home Instead
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Our CAREGivers are compassionate, trustworthy, dependable and enjoy
making a difference in the lives of other, helping to keep them
safe and independent at home. To help build a relationship with our
clients, or CAREGivers assist with light housekeeping, medication
reminders, transportation to appointments, stores and running
errands. They share their heart by providing companionship,
conversation, meal preparation and Alzheimers care. Our certified
CAREGivers also assist with personal care (i.e., dressing, bathing,
If this sounds like something you would enjoy then joining our
amazing team of Professional CAREGivers may be the career choice
At Home Instead you'll find that our team members embody our Core
Values to treat each other with dignity and respect, encourage
growth in ourselves and others, and build value in our service to
We are honest and committed to what we do at Home Instead. We work
to nurture our relationship with you and provide you with our
guiding principles to ensure we hold each other accountable for our
performance and how we treat one another.
We work hard but we also like to have fun and make the most of each
We value individuals who possess integrity, creativity, enthusiasm,
and the commitment to achieve Home Insteads mission and goals.
We have a 91% satisfaction rating with our caregivers and over 1/3
of our caregivers have been with Home Instead for over 5 years.
We have a positive attitude toward all team members, visitors,
clients, and the communities in which we serve.
We offer ongoing paid training, 24-hour support, referral programs,
CAREGiver recognition rewards, and a maximum travel requirement of
- The ability to treat and care for clients and their property
with dignity and respect.
- The ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and
- Have at least one year of work history in the United
- Possess a valid non-provisional driver's license.
- Own a reliable vehicle and have current auto insurance.
- Have a clean driving record.
- The ability to speak, read and write English on an average
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal background
- Be able to pass a drug screen.
- Have access to a smart phone or computer for assignments and
Personal CAREGivers also need:
- A valid CNA, HHA, or GNA certificate & CPR Certification
We look forward to talking with you!Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Silver Spring , CAREGiver, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!