Charge Entry Specialist
Company: PE GI Solutions
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment?
At PE GI Solutions, we foster an environment of contribution,
creativity and risk-taking. We strive to unleash the potential in
everyone and cultivate a highly engaged, motivated, and committed
This is a chance for YOU to become a part of a growing company,
focused on patient care, preventing colon cancer and raising
awareness! Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment
where you will continually grow and be challenged to develop your
career. We are passionate believers in patient care, which is why
our mission is Improving the landscape of healthcare one surgery
center at a time.
What makes us awesome:
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Time Off including: Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays,
Birthday, Bereavement, Jury, and Voting
- High quality, Cost effective Medical, Dental, Vison, and
Prescription coverages. Including multiple plan options and
flexible spending accounts.
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Supplemental Insurances
- A 401K Retirement Plan with a generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
We are searching for a dynamic Charge Entry Specialist to join
What you will be working on:
- Responsible for entering charges into billing system on a daily
- Responsible for reviewing codes and completing charge
corrections to ensure accuracy per payer requirements.
- Refer to clinical reports to confirm accuracy of codes
(diagnosis codes & CPT codes).
- Understand the contracted rates for payers by referencing
insurance contracts within RCM system as well as the
- Electronic claim submission
- Month End Close
- Ensure that charges are entered into the system, accurately,
consistently and in a timely manner.
- Perform month end reconciliation of schedule to posted
- Any other tasks as assigned
What will make you awesome:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and RCM
systems as needed.
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, a strong work ethic, and
demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
What you know:
To be successful in this role you will have the following
experience or knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience entering healthcare information, including
posting payments and charges preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
We value diversity! PE GI Solutions provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
We carry this policy through all stages of the employment
process including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: PE GI Solutions, Silver Spring , Charge Entry Specialist, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!