Associate Executive Director
Company: Erickson Living
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Situated on 120 beautiful acres in Silver Spring, Maryland,
Riderwood is the largest continuing care retirement community in
the United States. We're part of a growing network of communities
managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior
living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Riderwood is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real
impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career
to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll
enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!
We are currently looking for an Associate Executive Director who
has aspirations of obtaining an Executive Director role within the
Erickson Living enterprise. This person has operational
responsibility and financial over sight of a rapidly expanding
CCRC. We have only promoted from within for our Executive Director
openings in the last seven years through this Associate Executive
Director program. Erickson Living, a market leader in the senior
housing and continuing care retirement community space is uniquely
positioned to grow the number of communities we manage and own in
the next 5 years.
The Erickson Living Culture you will join:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A team of 15,000 employees in 20 communities, partnering and
delivering quality care and an exceptional lifestyle to our 25,000+
- One of diversity and inclusion, that builds on our values,
vision and mission.
- Excellence in all we do, making us accountable to our team
members and the residents we serve to consistently deliver
financial and operational results.
How you will impact our mission and growth:
- Assist the Executive Director (ED) in all facets of community
management: health services, operations, financials, sales, and
human capital management strategies.
- Represent executive leadership at Community, resident and staff
events that drive resident satisfaction and employee engagement
- Facilitate and deliver on specific initiatives and projects
that require community and corporate partnerships to create the
exceptional resident and employee experience we aspire to at
The benefits we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
- Compensation and total rewards aligned to executive leadership
performance, with long-term financial growth incentives.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living
continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- BS/BA degree in healthcare management, hospitality, business or
similar discipline required; Master's preferred.
- Multi-site unit and operations experience.
- 7-10 years of leadership experience, with increasing scope of
- Proven leadership impact and influence.
- Ability to relocate at some point in their career at Erickson
Living based on opportunities that become available.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law
Keywords: Erickson Living, Silver Spring , Associate Executive Director, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!