Company: Clinical Research Management
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Support Staff Supervisor:
- Supervise and provide guidance and direction to the laboratory,
Front desk, and recruitment staff at the CTC.
- Provide mentoring, counseling, developing, implementing, and
monitoring corrective action plans when appropriate, and assess
performance on an annual basis.
- Facilitate onboarding of new ICON GPHS personnel.
- Act as a liaison between the CTC Manager and support
- Coordinate communications between all CTC staff.
- Ensure the staff adheres to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
guidelines as well as FDA and military regulations.
- Become familiar with and utilize all pertinent CTC standard
operating procedures (SOPs) and study specific procedures
- Assist in long-range planning and logistics for special
- Assist in clinic organization, procurement, and return of
clinic equipment, inventory, and purchasing system.
- Clinical Study & Volunteer Support Assistant
- Ad hoc duties (when required) in the areas of recruitment,
phlebotomy, lab processing and front desk duties.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of volunteer
recruitment with the senior recruiter, Clinical Trials Chief,
public affairs office (PAO), and other CTC staff to include
production of recruitment materials, budgeting, and resource
- Review and understand all protocol inclusion and exclusion
criteria, informed consent forms and processes, and study
- Perform phlebotomy and specimen collections using standard
techniques and universal precautions for approved research
- : assign weekend tasks and ensure compliance. Track
and any out-of-range values
- Assist study nurses in site preparation and required logistics
for clinical study execution
This may include organizing transportation of supplies and room
- Ensure Clinic cleaning, repairs and maintenance is
- Track renovation or space requests.
- Adjust office space and staff cubicles in consultation with the
Clinical Trials Chief and
CTC Manager as required.
- Review and approve study and ancillary supply orders.
- Oversee the acquisition of clinic volunteer supplies from
Costco, lab equipment,
Computers and copier equipment in consultation with the TMB
- Provide technical assistance to ICON GPHS Headquarters
personnel, as needed, by
participating in proposal writing exercises as well as
job-related progress and technical
reports, as requested.
- Maintain a safe workplace, ensuring that everyone is aware of
and observes appropriate
safety and occupational health rules and regulations.
- Attend safety training relative to his/her position and report
any infractions of safety
procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Performs light duties and other related duties as required and
Keywords: Clinical Research Management, Silver Spring , Staff Supervisor, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!