ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program 2021- Graphic Design (36617)
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is designed to recognize
budding talent, develop talent through mentorship and shape talent
into International Development professionals.
ADRA BRIDGE was created for undergraduate and graduate students
that are interested in learning more about the International
Development industry and non-profit work. ADRA BRIDGE will give
interns the opportunity to learn more about the International
Development industry and ways their talents and skills can be an
asset to this industry. Learning from International Development
professionals, interns will be able to apply their classroom
knowledge in a real world setting.
ADRA is looking for interns that are passionate, excited and
have the desire to learn and grow. Interns will build their
strengths, build their resumes and become the professionals with
the experience needed in the workforce.
The ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is based in the headquarters
of ADRA International in Silver Spring, Maryland. Interns will not
be placed internationally at this time.
Internships length options are:
- Undergraduate: 3-4 Months Summer of 2021
- Graduate: 6-12 Months, beginning in Spring of 2021
(Note: Internship posting will be closed November 30, 2020)
- Currently studying and is a qualified junior or senior in their
- Currently in the process of completing or completed a graduate
- 6 to 12 months removed from completion of undergraduate or
- Available 30-38 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks
beginning in early April 2021 (grad student), June 2021 (undergrad
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Committed to uphold the standards of the Seventh-day Adventist
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working with People (2.1) - Demonstrates an interest in and
understanding of others; adapts to the team and builds team
- Writing and Reporting (4.1) - Writes clearly, succinctly and
correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive
- Learning and Researching (5.1) - Gathers comprehensive
information to support decision making; rapidly learns new tasks
and quickly commits information to memory.
- Following Instructions and Procedures (6.3) - Follows
procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for
work and meetings.
ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is a paid internships.
Housing is not provided for intern.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 the ADRA Bridge program will be Hybrid
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume at www.adra.org/careers
Keywords: ADRA, Silver Spring , ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program 2021- Graphic Design (36617), Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!