Habitat America, a growing
property management company, seeks an experienced and professional
part time (24 hours per week on average) Leasing
Consultant for Manor at Colesville. Manor at Colesville is
a tax credit senior community, consisting of 83 apartments.
Qualified applicants are
highly motivated, energetic with a positive, "can do" attitude.
Qualified candidates should be sales oriented and willing to
provide excellent customer service. 2+ years of previous property
management experience in a similar leasing role desired. Tax Credit
housing experience is a plus, but not required. This position would
be responsible for reception, customer service, office
phone/file/etc, and other office duties.
Habitat America offers a
competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health
and dental insurances, paid time off, 401k Plan and more.
Applying for this job is
easy - submit your resume today. Come grow with us!
- 2+ prior property management Leasing Consultant experience
- Yardi software experience is a plus!
- Computer savvy and experience with the Microsoft Office
- Motivated and sales oriented
- Must have good communication skills and energetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tax credit housing experience is a plus but not required.