Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA MD Silver Spring
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ84727
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't
turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Senior Functional
Analyst joining our team.
This position allows the opportunity to work REMOTE from home
during COVID pandemic restrictions. Once it is safe to return to
work, and restrictions are lifted, this position will work 100%
onsite in Silver Spring, Maryland .
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Analyzing user needs to determine functional requirements for a
wide variety of projects.
- Performing functional allocations to identify tasks and their
- Researching, identifying, and recommending resources required
for task execution and completion.
- Performing functional modeling based on requirements
- Serving as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject
areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for
- Consulting with clients to determine optimum design for
- Developing new systems or updates existing systems to meet
- Identifying emerging relevant technologies that may result in
improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writing and updating project documentation including system
procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducting functional testing of various systems.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
- Produce work products for and effectively communicate with
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies and
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Science & Technology or related field, or
the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or
- 5 + years' experience in DoD
- Knowledgeable of metrics typically associated with a DoD
- Experience integrating and synchronizing multiple
- Experience in understanding of JCIDS processes and link to
Acquisition / RDT&E
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability
to create graphs from spreadsheets (Bar Graphs, Pie Charts)
- Must be a US Citizen and clearable for a NACLC (T3)
- Experience developing S&T strategic frameworks and
- Experience working in DoD medical RDT&E.
- Understanding of DoD financial management regulations.
- Understanding of FDA regulatory requirements.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other
openings at gdit.com/careers.
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let
them know about the opportunity!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA MD Silver Spring
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.nnGDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected