Unit Coordinator RN - Part Time
Company: Sava Senior Care
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provides and coordinates clinical services for residents /
patients in the various units and is responsible for facilitating
the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the
delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated
with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems
relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the
strategy of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the
resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or
- May function as Unit Coordinator for specialty unit, such as
Alzheimer's unit, in which case additional duties may be
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State licensure.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Silver Spring , Unit Coordinator RN - Part Time, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!