Nursing Asst./CMT-$1500 Signing Bonus
Company: Erickson Living
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Situated on 120 beautiful acres in Silver Spring, Maryland,
Riderwood is the largest continuing care retirement community in
the United States. We're part of a growing network of communities
managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior
living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Riderwood is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real
impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career
to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll
enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!
Riderwood a 5-Star continuing care retirement community in
Silver Spring, Maryland, is looking for CMT's (Certified Medication
Techs) or CMAs (Certified Medication Aides) for part-time, All
shifts. Our CMTs/CMAs support our residents in all aspects of daily
living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our
resident's needs. We are excited to announce a generous signing
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents. strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our
residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
What we offer:
- Signing Bonus: Full-time=$1,500/ Part-time=$1,000
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over the age 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible
employees working 30+ hours.
What you will need:
- Current CNA/CMT or CMA/GNA certification for the state of
- If a CNA/CMT, must be willing to obtain GNA certification
within 6 months of hire.
- Current certification for Medication Administration - per state
of Maryland requirements.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law
Keywords: Erickson Living, Silver Spring , Nursing Asst./CMT-$1500 Signing Bonus, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!