Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: September 16, 2021
We're looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services
industry in Edgewater, Maryland, United
- ?Record a patient’s medical history
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts.
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions.
Our client is a multistate provider of short-term rehabilitation
and assisted living to end-of-life hospice care. Actively
delivering high-quality services with compassionate medical experts
and caregivers.Is your passion recuperation? Caring for our elders
including those with Alzheimer’s and dementia? Hospice, palliative
or respite care?Find your passion in your work. With empathy.
Principle. Purpose. Pride. Join a team of like-minded
professionals. Diverse professionals on the same path. Guided by
strong leaders focused on service. Committed to providing
person-centered care. Make your work your mission.Your path has led
you here. Let us help you with your next step. Helping others with
Experience Required for Your Success
- ?Current license as an RN in the state in
which the center is located
- Long Term Care experience preferred
Keywords: Bridgeway, Silver Spring , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Edgewater, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!