Silver Spring C++ Tutor
Company: Varsity Tutors
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Silver Spring C++ Tutor JobsThe Varsity Tutors platform has
thousands of students looking for online C++ tutors nationally and
in Silver Spring. As a tutor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform,
you can earn good money, choose your own hours, and truly make a
difference in the lives of your students.Why join our platform?
- Enjoy competitive rates and get paid 2x per week.
- Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
- Set your own hours and schedule.
- Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style and
preferences (from thousands of potential clients).
- Tutor online (i.e. "work remotely") using our purpose-built
Live Learning Platform.
- Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and
share results to help you decide where to focus.
- We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is
invoice the session.What we look for in a tutor:
- You have excellent communication skills and a friendly,
- You can show subject-matter expertise in C++.
- You have the ability to personalize lessons for each
student.Discover all the ways you can reach students through the
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for
a highly personalized learning experience.
- Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9
students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
- VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math
fundamentals to video game design.
- Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of
students at a time.
- School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with
1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
- Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring
sessions whenever you'd like.About Varsity Tutors and 1-on-1 Online
TutoringOur mission is to transform the way people learn. We do
this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in
learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience.
With 1-on-1 Online Tutoring, individual students are connected with
tutors for a highly personalized learning experience. We believe
our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right tutors
can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with
students hungry to learn.Please note: Varsity Tutors does not
contract in: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New
Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia or Puerto
Keywords: Varsity Tutors, Silver Spring , Silver Spring C++ Tutor, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!