Company: ABW Appliances
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description: What makes ABW Appliances a better place to work?
That's easy! We're vibrant, we're growing, and we're employee
centered. With six locations across the Baltimore and DC Metro
area, a 51,000+ sq. foot stocked warehouse, and a progressive
leadership team, ABW is the professional choice for premium
appliances. For decades, we have been the luxury appliance source
for multi-family, production, and custom home builders, as well as
designers, architects, and other trade professionals. ABW
Appliances, Appliances A Better Way is a family-owned business and
has been growing into an industry leader since 1968. Our focus is
on providing the best in luxury appliances, quality appliance
installation, and dependable service within the Baltimore-DC Metro
areas. Now we are bringing our signature high-end service to the
retail appliance market, and that's where you come inABW Appliances
is currently seeking a professional, highly self-motivated Parts
Coordinator. If you have a love of meeting people and being part of
a team along with contributing directly to the bottom line of a
multi-million-dollar organization, this is the position for you! We
are looking for individuals who are self-starters and solid work
ethic.Do you want to be part of a sales team with strong ethics and
decades of experience? Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping
to make their lives better? Do you want to feel like you matter at
work? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ABW
Appliances may be the work family for you. Position Summary:As the
Parts Coordinator, you will verify and distribute parts in a timely
manner and in accordance with ABW's operating procedures, which
allows the service technicians to complete appliance repairs in a
timely manner.Essential Functions:
- Check in, tag, and distribute parts immediately upon receipt
for the next day's service calls.
- Inspect all parts for damage and quality/accuracy.
- Report to parts purchaser any incomplete service tickets and
any incorrect or damaged parts.
- Return incorrect or damaged parts.
- Ensure work area remains clean and organized.
- Comply with all ABW policies and procedures.
- Run parts to service technicians in the field (if
- Perform other related duties as assigned..Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in
- Ability to read and understand instructions and service
- Ability to Multi-task and have solid organizational
skills.Physical Requirements:Physical activity such as reaching
below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and
stooping to inspect parts, as well as lifting and carrying objects
over 50 pounds is a part of daily activity.Position Details:Job
Type: Full-TimeSalary: $38,000 - $42,000Schedule: M-F, rotating
SaturdaysBenefits: Competitive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, 401k with employer match, short-term and long-term
disability, and paid leave (vacation, personal, and some
Keywords: ABW Appliances, Silver Spring , Parts Coordinator, Other , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!